- longitudinal glue threading of veneer strips
- highest throughput speeds
- short throughput distance
- virtually unlimited veneer strip and layon widths due to freestanding gluing head
- miminum veneer strip width of 20 mm
- veneer thicknesses of up to 3 mm
- ideal for splicing of buckled and wavy veneers
- simple operation, maintenance free operation, few wear parts
- functional, reliable and good value for money
Due to the freestanding gluing head, the processable veneer strip and layon widths are virtually unlimited.
- repairing and cross gluing of veneer strips and layons
- control lever to set gluing temperature
- two thread reels ensure high joint durability
We recommend usual glue thread, for example SIFA 910 NH manufactured by Herbert Schümann Papierverarbeitungswerk GmbH in Stadtallendorf, Germany. Please see www.schuemann-herbert.com for further information.