- for the crossfeed splicing of sliced and rotary cut veneer
- high number of cycles and constantly high performance
- perfect joints for high and consistent end product quality
- unique and praised Fisher+Rückle horizontal pressing system
- suited for both PVAc and UREA type glues
- dependable, reliable, enduring
- easy operating via touch screen panel
- clearly arranged icons on the screen panel facilitate easy access to relevant settings and parameters
- separate pressure gauges ensure direct operator access to heating plate pressures, horizontal pressing system, etc. and short change-over times
- infeed belt for automatic veneer infeed
- moveable cross beam allows for quick and easy access to the heating plates for service and maintenance duties
- few wear parts, little service and maintenance cost
- up-to-date, modern machine design
- various options to adapt the machine to different needs and requirements
- optional integration in automated processes
- different direct stacking devices for differing layons dimensions
The operator finds all specific machine settings and parameters within the field of vision. All important functions are accessible via touch screen and are executed immediately after setting.
Feeding the machine is efficient and comfortable. The veneer strips are laid on the belts and automatically fed into the machine’s heating zone where the aligning and the splicing of the veneer sheets take place.
The optional format clipper cuts freshly spliced veneer layons to a pre-defined length on the machine’s outfeed side.