- for the edge trimming and reinforcement of veneer layons
- edge reinforcement with paper tape or glue thread
- with optional stacking device
- rigid, rugged construction
- minimum layon width 420 mm
- trimmable veneer thicknesses of up to max. 1.5 mm
- perfect cut due to double-driven trimming knives
- re-grindable trimming knives
To prevent damage to freshly spliced veneer layons, a self-adhesive tear-proof paper tape is applies along the edge. The layon’s edges are then trimmed to size immediately after tape application.
The veneer edges may alternatively be reinforced with glue thread on both sides to prevent handling damages to the layon. Immediately after glue thread application, the layons’ edges are trimmed to size.