The GLUEMATE GLH is a cost efficient veneer glue applicator for smaller and intermediate productions in handcraft and industry operations
- Precisely adjustable glue quantity (PVAc or UREA type glue) due to well-proven glue unit consisting of glue dosing and application roller
- Manual bundle positioning against an automatic lowering parallel fence
- The veneer bundle remains stationary and under constant edge pressure while glueing
- Spot free and even glue application also on veneer bundles with fewer veneer sheets
- Large working table to comfortably and horizontally feed e.g. large or cross grain spliced veneers
- Prepared to connect a glue pot cooling unit (Option) allowing for
- Tool-free and simple disassembly of the dosing and glue applicator roller for hassle-free and fast cleaning
The veneer bundle is manually pushed against the parallel fence and than retained by the pressure beam.
The veneer bundle remains stationary and under constant edge pressure while glued. This avoids glue penetration between the veneer strips.